PDA

View Full Version : adding guests to ADR

jgonyo
08-01-2011, 09:35 AM
How difficult is it to add 2 more people to an ADR that has already been made for 4 people?

Strmchsr
08-01-2011, 09:57 AM
Depends on the place and how busy it is. You have to cancel the old ADR and make a brand new one, so it will just depend on availability. For that, I would recommend calling instead of doing it online as the CM would be able to tell you if a table for 6 is available before you canceled your old one. They are very strict on your party size due to fire code. If you show up with 2 extra people you might or might not be seated depending on availability.

buzznwoodysmom
08-01-2011, 10:37 AM
Depends on the place and how busy it is. You have to cancel the old ADR and make a brand new one, so it will just depend on availability. For that, I would recommend calling instead of doing it online as the CM would be able to tell you if a table for 6 is available before you canceled your old one. They are very strict on your party size due to fire code. If you show up with 2 extra people you might or might not be seated depending on availability.

You should still be able to do it online. I've made ADRs as recently as last month and I was able to change ADRs without canceling the first one until I was confirming the new one. Unless they have changed it recently the OP should be able to search for a table for 6 online and book it. When the system realizes the ADR is being made at the same time as an existing ADR it will ask which ADR you would like to keep, caneling the other one.