PDA

View Full Version : Hollywood and Vine Breakfast

CosmicRay
08-01-2011, 12:08 AM
We are planning on going in February and read that some of the Little Einstein friends are at Hollywood and Vine for breakfast. I know the show is not as popular, but my little ones LOVE them. Does anyone know if they are still there? Or if there are rumors to bring in new characters before February?

lizzi6692
08-01-2011, 01:08 AM
Handy Manny, Special Agent Oso and Leo and Judy from Little Einsteins are at all meals at Hollywood and Vine. My husband and I ate there for lunch on our last trip and it was a lot of fun. And not only do the characters come around to the tables but they also do little singalongs throughout your meal and the kids are encouraged to come up and join them.

Bucs300
08-03-2011, 03:46 AM
They also do a meet and greet with them on Mickey Ave. if I'm not mistaken.

Joannelet
08-03-2011, 10:56 AM
Right now there are no rumors but that can always change. But yes 2 of them are usually there and yes you can still meet them outside to the right of the entrance of Disney Junior Live On Stage.
My son loves them too and had a blast meeting them at hollywood and vine and in front of DJLOS in May.
Enjoy! :)

Sylvia
08-03-2011, 01:57 PM
We are planning on going in February and read that some of the Little Einstein friends are at Hollywood and Vine for breakfast. I know the show is not as popular, but my little ones LOVE them. Does anyone know if they are still there? Or if there are rumors to bring in new characters before February?

A little off-topic, but connected. When I've been at the Studios for EMH at night, they always had a dance party at Playhouse Disney (guess it's now called "Disney Junior") with some of the characters. Besides Mickey, Minnie, Goofy and Donald, I remember seeing Handy Manny and the Little Einstein characters. It was fun watching them dance with the kids. And, some of those kids could really dance. Great photo ops, as I remember.

disneymomma2010
08-03-2011, 11:03 PM
My boys loved it there last october. They got to dance with the characters several times, hug on them, and get their autographs. We had a late lunch so it was not crowded and they came around a few times. It was a very interactive character dining. I recommend it.:thumbsup: