PDA

View Full Version : Seeing Wishes from Ohana

JoshGrobanfan
07-31-2011, 07:49 PM
Hi All!

We are trying to put the final touches on our trip in October and I have a question. Can you see Wishes from Ohana? We have a 9:40pm reservation and just wanted to know what we were in for. I have read the later the reservation the longer we will have to wait- but, we will take our chances. I appreciate any feedback you veterans have!

Thanks so much!

CanadianWDWFan
07-31-2011, 09:10 PM
We have done it a couple of times, but honestly I prefer to watch Wishes from the beach at Poly after dinner at 'Ohana's. How your viewing is will depend on your seating location. We have been right at the window up close and another way in the back so we could barley even see it at all. Hopefully you will be able to get great seats to see Wishes. As for having to wait, we have seen tables taking their time leaving as the time to Wishes approaches.

disneymomma2010
07-31-2011, 11:32 PM
I'm wondering the same thing! We have reservations for 9:35 in october also. I was wondering if we should try and see if we could get in a little early so we could be seated when wishes start (@ 9:00)or if we should stay on the beach till around 9:25 and watch the first part of wishes but miss the end. Actually, how long do wishes last?

Im thinking no one would be leaving their table for us to be able to get in early and we would have to watch them on the beach.

jonahbear2006
08-01-2011, 12:47 AM
my favorite place to watch wishes from is Narcoosee's. If you are going for firework timed dinner, try this. They will keep your food warmed while you step out on the deck to view the works. I cried I was so moved by the ambiance and the kids will never forget it. the food was pretty awesome as well and everytime the kids get a refill they recieve a mickey straw. When we left we had about 25 of these for souvenirs! We were tickled pink by the ENTIRE experience. but yes you can see wishes from Ohana. We have done it twice. Once was ruined by a child of mine walking off and a rude woman telling me to pick another child there were plenty to choose from and sit down so she could watch the show. The other we werent next to the window. You are playing roulette on whether or not you will get a good view or not.