PDA

View Full Version : Late breakfast at Tusker House...

Ropachs
07-31-2011, 10:21 AM
...so I'm concerned because I've heard it can take a while to be seated. Our ADR is for 10:15, and it looks like they stop serving breakfast at 11. Is there a chance that we could miss the characters? Also, will we be stuck will leftover-ish luke-warm-ish food? Wondering if I should try to get in earlier?? Thanks~

VWL Mom
07-31-2011, 10:56 AM
We did a 1015A in November and it worked out fine. The buffet was still being restocked with breakfast items and the character interaction continued. We were never rushed.

We actually prefer the later seatings at AK & MK. Usually book it for those days that have morning EMH, get to the park at 8A, ride the must dos before the crowds, get FP for later and have breakfast.

ibelieveindisneymagic
07-31-2011, 01:25 PM
We have also done a late breakfast at Tusker House (I think it was about 10:30am) and we had no issues at all!

Food was hot, and there was plenty. As we were leaving they were starting to switch over to lunch, but we took our time, and never felt rushed in the least.

We do the same thing as the PP, we get to the park earlier, do a couple of rides, get a FP for the Safari and then head off to breakfast.

It is one our favourites! Enjoy!

Pop Centurion
07-31-2011, 10:14 PM
We had a late ressie in '08 and on my second trip up to the buffet they were starting to stock the lunch items. I didn't want to touch any since we actually paid for breakfast but was disappointed that I didn't get more of the items I liked.

This could have been a rare since I don't know how many people there were also late ressie holders.

jonahbear2006
08-01-2011, 12:53 AM
When we were there we saw the characters twice and I actually prefer the time you chose bc you will be able to sample some things from the lunch menu before you take off and maybe promote another trip to Tusker to eat of the lunch buffet. We got in that situation at Akershus and it was great fun.

brian2000boston
08-01-2011, 06:27 AM
We also did this time last trip and it was perfect because we got to enjoy the full breakfast and then sample the lunch before we left which is equally delish! The food always tasted fresh, the place is busy so the food turns over quickly.

enjoy!

Ropachs
08-01-2011, 06:50 AM
Wonderful, thanks! Glad I don't have to try to switch. :mickey: