PDA

View Full Version : D 23 expo..tickets at door?

mouseketeer mom
07-31-2011, 09:13 AM
Do we have to purchase tickets in advance for this event? I cannot figure this out, hoping we can purchase tickets at the door if we decide to attend.

NotaGeek
07-31-2011, 10:14 PM
You can purchase tickets at the door -- I did it for the 1st event. Not sure if it can sell out or not, but I was indeed able to buy them at the door.

mouseketeer mom
08-01-2011, 01:18 PM
Thanks! Did you feel the event was "worth it"? We'd only attend one day.

NotaGeek
08-01-2011, 11:08 PM
Thanks! Did you feel the event was "worth it"? We'd only attend one day.

OMG yes, absolutely. I had a wonderful time -- so much fun in fact that last week after I typed my response I bit the bullet and bought tickets to go for the whole weekend this year -- so I will be there reporting live for INTERCOT! :spy:

mouseketeer mom
08-02-2011, 08:01 AM
OMG yes, absolutely. I had a wonderful time -- so much fun in fact that last week after I typed my response I bit the bullet and bought tickets to go for the whole weekend this year -- so I will be there reporting live for INTERCOT! :spy:

We'd just be there on the 19th. My DH will be at a conference so I figured the kids and I will take the DL hotel shuttle to the Expo. Do we need to plan out our day ahead of time, or is "winging it" ok for the expo? Any events on the 19th that you'd recommend? :mickey:

NotaGeek
08-03-2011, 04:44 AM
We'd just be there on the 19th. My DH will be at a conference so I figured the kids and I will take the DL hotel shuttle to the Expo. Do we need to plan out our day ahead of time, or is "winging it" ok for the expo? Any events on the 19th that you'd recommend? :mickey:
Sorry, I am not really a planner -- but it does take a bit of planning once you're there -- figure out what you want to see and plan on getting in line early. I know for sure on the 19th I will be attending the Parks and Resorts talk -- they always give great insight to what's coming to the resorts -- good luck!

2Epcot
08-03-2011, 08:13 AM
I also bought my ticket at the door last time, and just attended one day. I'm hoping to go at least one or two days, though I haven't taken time to see what presentations happen on what days. It is definitely worth attending.