PDA

View Full Version : ADR and how late could I be?

ranty
07-28-2011, 08:26 PM
Hey everyone!!:mickey: I made ADR's for an upcoming trip and I was just curious as to how exact to the time af the adr do I have to be? Can I be 20-30 minutes late? How about an hour? Thank everyone!!:thumbsup:

faline
07-28-2011, 08:32 PM
Actually,they ask you to arrive 10-15 minutes early for your reservations. Personally, it I were to arrive 30-60 minutes late for a reservation, I would not be at all surprised if they were no longer able to accommodate me.

DisneyMom12
07-28-2011, 08:49 PM
It also would screw up the reservations for those who show up at the expected time. Things happen, people run a few minuets late, but to show up an hour late is just rude in my book.

SBETigg
07-28-2011, 09:13 PM
Honestly, it depends on the venue, the expected crowds, and the CMs on staff at any given time. Disney is very good at trying to accommodate latecomers for ADRS, but there is only so much they can do for patrons of a restaurant that is booked solid in advance. I've seen people turned away for being fifteen minutes late. I've seen people show up an hour late and have CMs knock themselves out to make sure the late patrons are somehow seated. The bottom line is that there are no guarantees if you are late, even five minutes late. And sometimes, they will try but end up having to say sorry, nothing we can do. Your best bet is to show up fifteen minutes in advance of your ADR, as requested. If you think you're not going to make it, call ahead and reschedule.

buzznwoodysmom
07-29-2011, 09:39 AM
It also would screw up the reservations for those who show up at the expected time. Things happen, people run a few minuets late, but to show up an hour late is just rude in my book.

My thoughts exactly.

retiredfigment
07-29-2011, 10:14 AM
I agree with all previous posters, however life happens. One year our flight was delayed and we were going to be an hour late for our reservation at Coral Reef. We called ahead and they graciously sat us. We were only a party of 3. I would say, if it was an unavoidable delay, call. Otherwise arrive early as requested.

honeebee86
07-29-2011, 11:48 AM
I actually want to add that something happened to me one time that caused me to be late for my Ohana ressie. When I new I was late I called the dining reservation line and asked how long they would hold my ressie and was told they hold it for 20 minutes.