PDA

View Full Version : Candlelight Package - Just Made My Ressie

MPoppins
07-26-2011, 07:21 AM
Surprisingly, I easily booked the Candlelight Dinner Package a little while ago. Seeing the first show of the season and eating at Via Napoli! Woo hoo! Anyone else made their ressies? :mickey:

Adambomb85
07-26-2011, 07:36 AM
I did as well! I didn't realize that Le Cellier wasn't available for dinner, so I went ahead and booked Via Nappoli for the CP dinner package on December 10 (huzzah for NPH's narration!)!

And as luck would have it, the wonderful woman I was working with got us a Le Cellier dinner for the day we were originally scheduled to dine at Via Nappoli! Disney Magic was truly at work :)

goofygirl64
07-26-2011, 09:14 AM
Me too! We just booked lunch at Le Cellier for December 14th for the 5:00 show...I can't wait!!:joy:

We're also celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary by going on this trip, so this just makes it extra special!

jpH/keD
07-26-2011, 09:34 AM
We went several years ago & got Le Cellier for dinner! This show was the best one I have ever seen at Disney!!! Enjoy! You wont be disappointed!! :cloud9:

azcavalier
07-26-2011, 10:37 AM
Well, we were planning on doing the Via Napoli package, but my wife forgot to get on the phone at 7 a.m., and when she remembered around 8 a.m., it was too late. For the date that we were going to do it, it was all sold out. :( She feels awful. I told her not to worry, we go every year, and we can hit it another time. We'll still be at WDW, and we'll still have a blast.

Tygger7
07-26-2011, 10:38 AM
I just booked our ressies this morning too! We're going to Biergarten at 2:15pm on 12/11, then we'll see NPH (aka, Barney) at the 5pm show. I'm so excited! This is our first trip at Christmas and I've been giddy with excitement!

Jeddie
07-26-2011, 11:56 AM
I made our reservation too this morning, Wednesday, 11/30, 5:00 pm at Les Chefs de France for the 8:15 show that evening. I was very excited, after being nervous b/c I was on hold from 7:00 - 7:35 this morning, and wasn't sure I was ever going to get through:whew: I am very excited for 2 reasons - 1) this is our first time eating at the restaurant and 2) I haven't seen the Candelight Processional since I was a kid and they did it in the MK down Main Street towards the train station. I still remember it!

CynBeth
07-26-2011, 05:52 PM
This will be our first ever CP. We are going on 11/25. Dinner will be at 5:00 pm at Coral Reef and we will see the show at 8:15 pm. Congrats everyone!

amy853
07-26-2011, 06:47 PM
Hey Guys! Got my reservations too, tried for Le Cellier, but you guys must have taken them all:mickey: going to Tutto Italia on 12/10, then seeing Neil Patrick Harris at 6:45. So psyched!!!

Narawen
07-26-2011, 09:09 PM
Booked mine. San Angel Inn on Dec 14 for the 5:00 show. Still don't know who the narrator is yet, but it's our first ever CP so we're excited.

birdybird
07-26-2011, 09:17 PM
Spouse really wanted to try the Rose and Crown for lunch......Good thing I asked him if a early dinner would be just as good since when I made the ressie. I was offered 2:15. Late lunch early dinner....works for me and he was happy with that. :cloud9:
Took a number of trys before I got through and still was on hold for a good 30 minutes. Figured many other people were trying to get their ressies too.......
Got a question......Anyone know how many ressies do they allot a day for the show? Since I see from the posts; that not everyone was able to get a ressie. Just curious....

brivers222
07-27-2011, 07:20 AM
For Le Cellier there are a lot of issues... I tried to book at the 180 mark and was shut out... then a few days later i was able to get 3 ADRs for it.

Its been said that they were holding Reservations for a lot of the restaurants because of these Packages, so hopefully some will finally get released. Although, i am thinking Le Cellier is pretty much what it is, sold out.

cspenc28
07-27-2011, 07:56 AM
I was able to get through yesterday...I actually meant to call right at 7, but I forgot and read this thread and remembered around 815. At first I couldn't even get through and when I finally did I was on hold for 30 minutes. Finally was able to get a ressie for Tokyo Dining on 12/21 at 530 (I wanted Rose and Crown, but DH wanted something different). I'm more excited about Trace Adkins then I am about dinner...:blush:

angyl15
08-25-2011, 11:53 AM
I was so nervous after reading that everyone was making reservations on 7/26! I am usually totally on top of things. But I called today and got a lunch reservation for 8/12 at Germany! I am so excited to see NPH and this show - it sounds amazing!