PDA

View Full Version : Jellyrolls tips please!

Posterchild
07-25-2011, 05:59 AM
Hello,

Going in September with the wife, DD (16) and DS (14). I want to take the wife out for a night at Jellyrolls without the kids, and see some nice music. Can you guys provide some pointers such as where to sit, and what time to head over? We are at Beach Club so it should be a short stumble home!

Thanks, John

Christine
07-25-2011, 09:05 AM
I was SO excited to reply to this! My DH and I just went for the first time Saturday night and it is a BLAST!!!! We got there around 9:45 and it was VERY hard to find a place to sit. Eventually we did and all was well. I suggest getting there a tad earlier if you want a table. The pianists don't start til 8, but you can get in at 7.

You will be VERY glad for the close beach club to stumble home. We are staying at the Boardwalk ON the boardwalk and it was "interesting" for us old folks who arent used to having 3 or 4 beers and staying up past 9:30! :D

Have a super great time... I think it'd be hard NOT to there! :thumbsup:

BugeyedMuggy
07-25-2011, 09:46 AM
Not to go off topic but is smoking permitted in Jellyrolls. We have not been in many years but thought you were able to and never went back. If not we may try this next trip.

Mammabruski
07-25-2011, 10:21 AM
Not to go off topic but is smoking permitted in Jellyrolls. We have not been in many years but thought you were able to and never went back. If not we may try this next trip.

Smoking is NOT allowed! Go and enjoy, Jellyrolls is my most favorite drinking establishment anywhere, hands down!

pamickeys
07-25-2011, 12:59 PM
you can smoke outside

TheRustyScupper
07-25-2011, 04:19 PM
Our Recommendations:
1) Eat dinner first (only popcorn served).
2) Arrive 7:15pm-7:30pm, cover charge $10.
3) Get a table in second row (noisy first row).
4) Music starts at 8:00pm.
5) Drinks are reasonable, but slightly high priced.

NOTE:
Smoking used to be allowed.
Now, non-smoking.

Posterchild
08-08-2011, 01:40 AM
Thanks for all the outstanding replies!

I cant wait to try this with the DW. We have been going to Disneyworld for quite a while, but adult activities have been impossible because of kids ages. Now that they are teens and independent, it' is like opening up a whole new world for us!