PDA

View Full Version : Wolfgang Puck

crltkcagle
07-24-2011, 11:06 PM
My dh decided to cancel our Crystal palace breakfast and replace it with a dinner at WP. We love CP but we usually go every trip and since we are doing Tusker house breakfast this time he decided two breakfast meals was too much! LOL So has anyone been to WP's? How is the food? atmosphere? Tell me all there is to know about it. Thanks!

ElenitaB
07-25-2011, 12:01 AM
Lots to tell but the short version is that the food is excellent, the atmosphere is very nice (see if you can get a table overlooking the water), and we've always had great service.

DisneyOtaku
07-25-2011, 10:21 AM
You will not be sorry. WP is one of my favorite places to eat on Disney property, both the sit-down and the express. Good atmosphere, good food...few things are better!

crltkcagle
07-25-2011, 10:51 AM
Good to know! I searched on here and couldn't find much information about it. Thanks!

Mfarquar
07-25-2011, 10:58 AM
The Macadamia Nut Crusted Breast of Chicken is AWESOME! The quality of the food is excellent. Also, after dining at WP's Express and the upstairs dining room (more formal, upscale), I strongly feel that the Cafe is a fantastic value. Strong quality across the board.

We have never been disappointed here, even when dining with my unreasonably picky father! We have also found the service to be very good.

A good tip is to get there extra early. We have always found that during the more crazy times of the year, they can get a little behind with seating times. Disney will tell you to be there about 10 minutes before your reservation time. We have found getting there an extra 5-10 additional minutes will have you seated much more quickly.

Enjoy!

iceicebritney
07-25-2011, 11:08 AM
We ate in the cafe for lunch after a morning at Typhoon lagoon last fall. My husband and I enjoyed A-Mazing sushi:thumbsup::thumbsup: I also shared a tasty pizza Martguerita with my nephews. After eating theme park pizza, I was really glad to have a good one for a change. Everyone in our party agreed it is our new favorite restaurant at Downtown Disney.

Enjoy the restaurant and your vacation :mickey:

brian2000boston
07-25-2011, 06:42 PM
hands down, best food in disney! enjoy it!!!