PDA

View Full Version : Casting Center Advice

DisneyMelissa
07-24-2011, 04:59 PM
I was wondering if anyone would be able to offer any insight or advice to the Disney Casting Center?

I have previously submitted an online application for Attractions at WDW (almost a month ago). I submitted my application using the Safari browser...and recently looked up my application status using a Firefox browser. To my surprise, when I opened up the website in Firefox...it was completely different. For example, on Firefox, it asked users to attach a resume, and stated that applications without a resume will not be accepted. When I applied on Safari, there was no place to attach a resume, nor did it say that one was needed for an application to be submitted.

That leads to my next question...because I have already applied online, would it be okay for me to walk into the Casting Center to drop off a paper version of my resume and explain what happened with the websites? I am not sure what the Casting Center atmosphere is like, or what type of person I would encounter when entering the building...for example, would it be a recruiter I initially encounter? Or more of a Guest Relations type role?

I was planning on stopping in this week, but wanted to get any insight before going so I know what to expect. I just want to make sure that my application will still be considered, even though I did not originally attach a resume. I am hoping to get a seasonal/part time job for the next few months...and Disney is definitely my first choice!

Thank you so much,
Melissa