PDA

View Full Version : Angry Birds

Katzateer
07-23-2011, 07:38 PM
I can't stop playing Angry Birds in Rio. I think I need an intervention ( or maybe just cooler
weather so I can go outside)

sgdisney
07-23-2011, 09:36 PM
It is quite addictive! I've made my way through Angry Birds, Angry Birds Rio and am not working on Angry Birds Seasons!

VWL Mom
07-23-2011, 09:49 PM
Trying that next. Right now my addiction is Tiny Towers.

TiggeRia
07-24-2011, 10:33 AM
I am a former AB addict!!! I would play for hours at a time and this went on for months!! After I beat every level in the regular and Seasons version, I went back and got three stars on them all. I even had the game on multiple devices!! I am slowly working on Rio, but I don't like that version so much, so I have cut back drastically. I actually haven't played it now in about two months. :)

MNNHFLTX
07-24-2011, 01:56 PM
Hehe--I was just talking about this with some friends on FB. My son loaded Angry Birds Rio on my iPad and it drives me crazy trying to conquer it!

iceicebritney
07-24-2011, 02:09 PM
I was an angry birds addict before my app stopped working? I've been going through withdraw all week! I deleted the app and then re-downloaded it last week and it still doesn't work properly. The main issue is the sound is missing. I'm sorry but I can't play the game without the sound effects! Has anyone else had this problem or am I the only one?

TheDuckRocks
07-25-2011, 08:50 AM
My gaming addicitions have gotten so bad that in the past few months I have had to unload Mah jong (sp) from my computer, delete Angry Birds from my cellphone and close out my Farmville game on Facebook. Oh, by the way, I'm 67.:blush:

DisneyDog
07-27-2011, 07:31 PM
My husband, son and I all sit there playing Angry Birds on our own devices. It's really kinda sad. We could be playing a board game together. :blush:

Bucs300
07-27-2011, 08:36 PM
I know one thing, the people that invented angry birds are very rich now!! I've read that it has been downloaded over 300 million times across all the different systems you can get it on.