PDA

View Full Version : Episode 19....Where are you

SallyMcQueen
07-22-2011, 04:10 PM
So I saw a tweet about Episode 19 being taped. I'm getting jumpy. Where is it??? Really need something to listen to in the car besides the same 5 pop songs and the endless NFL discussions.

Not trying to be pushy, just need my Podcast fix!

Thanks!

John
07-24-2011, 10:44 AM
Goal is to have it up sometime late tonite. Typically we tape and then edit within about a 7 day period depending on my schedule. It's been a busy week that saw all three of my cars in the shop and me buying a new to me used car. I was running all around the metro DC area so my time was at a premium.

As Mel said, it was a good one. Hopefully worth the wait ;)

JPL
07-24-2011, 12:18 PM
And here I thought you were trying to figure out how to get my comments into the show that I couldn't make the taping ;)

iceicebritney
07-24-2011, 07:11 PM
So excited for the next Podcast!! Why aren't these weekly :mickey:?

Melanie
07-24-2011, 07:54 PM
Why aren't these weekly :mickey:?

Unfortunately, we have issues getting everyone's schedules to mesh every two weeks. :unsure:

mickeyman42
07-25-2011, 07:07 AM
if need be, I'd be glad to fill in for someone on an episode! could provide a different perspective, 29 yo, 2 little kids, Canadian traveller, ummmm what else? oh never been to disney before I was 25, see lots of differences from the rest of you.........i'll wait by the skype............

iceicebritney
07-25-2011, 07:31 AM
I know it must be hard to coordinate schedules. You guys are awesome for taking time out of your lives to do what you do.:thumbsup: I was just wishful thinking on the weekly podcasts. My gym workouts aren't the same without an Intercotland podcast:mickey:

iceicebritney
07-25-2011, 07:33 AM
For some reason my iPad added "land" on the end of Intercot. Oops!

dpamac
07-25-2011, 10:49 AM
I don't know if you guys want to hear this one. There was a more singing than usual.

John
07-25-2011, 10:54 AM
Sorry - yes. That was me.

Didn't have time last nite - so am planning on working on it tonite.

Apologies to those waiting.

Melanie
07-25-2011, 10:59 AM
For some reason my iPad added "land" on the end of Intercot. Oops!

INTERCOTLand - that's cute! :thumbsup:

JPL
07-25-2011, 12:56 PM
Sounds like a Security breach at Master Control IntercotLand is a top secret project we started to bring back Horizons in John's Backyard :spy:

Not2Loud
07-25-2011, 01:47 PM
Looking forward to it?

John
07-26-2011, 11:00 AM
I can safely say this will be online today. Editing is done, show notes are done, Gary has been removed from the episode.

Life is good.

Finishing up post production now.

Melanie
07-26-2011, 11:04 AM
Gary has been removed from the episode.

Awwww. He was the only one on my side. :yoda:

dpamac
07-26-2011, 12:03 PM
I can safely say this will be online today. Editing is done, show notes are done, Gary has been removed from the episode.

Life is good.

Finishing up post production now.

I so hate you right now.

SallyMcQueen
07-26-2011, 04:07 PM
Woo Hoo. Can't wait to get home and download. Dang iPhone won't download without Wi-Fi. Only have to wait a few more hours.

:mickey::mickey::mickey:

princessgirls
08-04-2011, 04:00 PM
Great Pod-Cast guys!!!

I'm on Gary's side about the "Monorail" Resorts. You are paying for that benefit. PAYING A LOT!!!

The whole mug issue is annoying. It's hard to police and these machines if they work are going to be great, and if they don't GOOD LUCK, the food court workers have no idea what they are in store for...

Julie

John
08-04-2011, 04:04 PM
Great Pod-Cast guys!!!

I'm on Gary's side about the "Monorail" Resorts. You are paying for that benefit. PAYING A LOT!!!

The whole mug issue is annoying. It's hard to police and these machines if they work are going to be great, and if they don't GOOD LUCK, the food court workers have no idea what they are in store for...

Julie

I think you might mean you are on John's side... I was arguing for the monorail to operate whenever the park was open, even during EMH.