PDA

View Full Version : Fast Pass Question

MississippiDisneyFreak
07-21-2011, 01:11 PM
Okay, we've always obeyed the time on our fastpass...if it said return between 1130 and 1230 that's when we returned...if we were running behind and weren't able to use them by 1230 we threw them away.....well, I've seen several people say you can use it after the last time on the ticket. So, my question is has anyone been turned away for returning late or can I be assured to use my fastpass if I'm running 30 minutes behind?:confused:

big blue and hairy
07-21-2011, 01:29 PM
I've never been turned away. I've heard from several sources that although the window on the ticket is an hour, the cast members are instructed to take them any time after the start time on the same day.

:sulley:

disneymom15
07-21-2011, 01:50 PM
We've done it many times and have never been turned away.

dizneydeb22
07-21-2011, 01:53 PM
We have never been turned away either. We don't do it that often, though!

tink'72
07-21-2011, 01:59 PM
We just returned and several cast members told us that they will not let you in prior but will let you in after your FastPass expires. One night I questioned one of the CM's after letting a group into Test Track by showing their FastPasses standing behind them we noted the time had expired. I asked the CM how can you let them it is EMH and what if they are not staying on property ( no room key was asked for) he said as long as you come after your fastpass not before we will let you through. So that means that if you have someone staying of property and they arrive early enough in the day and get fast passes throughout the day they can use them during EMH getting the benefit of the EMH and not staying on property. I was a little perturbed by this.

Goofeygal
07-21-2011, 02:22 PM
I really don't think that collecting FP through out the day so you can stay after for EMH is a common thing. I don't see people staying in the park during the day and not going on the rides so they can do them during EMH.

Melanie
07-21-2011, 03:01 PM
I do it often, have never been turned away, and have been told many times by CM's that it's acceptable.

MississippiDisneyFreak
07-21-2011, 04:27 PM
Well, we usually use our fastpasses during the alloted times but sometimes a meal takes longer or a line is longer than you thought it would be and you end up missing that window, it will great if we don't have to waste fastpasses anymore.:thumbsup:

HoosierDisneyFan
07-21-2011, 07:53 PM
We just returned and several cast members told us that they will not let you in prior but will let you in after your FastPass expires. One night I questioned one of the CM's after letting a group into Test Track by showing their FastPasses standing behind them we noted the time had expired. I asked the CM how can you let them it is EMH and what if they are not staying on property ( no room key was asked for) he said as long as you come after your fastpass not before we will let you through. So that means that if you have someone staying of property and they arrive early enough in the day and get fast passes throughout the day they can use them during EMH getting the benefit of the EMH and not staying on property. I was a little perturbed by this.

Though this may seem like a loophole, I have seen the fastpass lines close late in the day (after all the fastpasses are distributed and the last time window has closed). So saving fastpasses would not do someone much good if the line is closed.