PDA

View Full Version : Fantasmic In September

steamboat willy
07-18-2011, 11:01 AM
I thought I saw a post relating to Fantasmic dates being extended till the end September with shows each night? Looking at the Event Hours here on Intercot it does not reflect the added days for Fantasmic. Does anyone know which is the case for this September?

66 Days till the Magic begins! :thumbsup::fworks:

Strmchsr
07-18-2011, 11:28 AM
Yes, Fantasmic should be listed as nightly at 8:30 pm through September 30.

slottedpig
07-18-2011, 11:28 AM
Touring Plans is showing it each night as well. But I went on the disney site to try and book a Fantasmic Dinner package and they still only show Sundays and Thursdays. I'm going to call them when I get a second. I'll post what I learn.

ISLE39
07-18-2011, 02:46 PM
im going in spt as well and if you click on the calender on the website it shows you everything for each day and yes fantasmic is playing each night

steamboat willy
07-19-2011, 08:09 AM
im going in spt as well and if you click on the calender on the website it shows you everything for each day and yes fantasmic is playing each night

Thanks! We'll see your there. We arrive on Sept 23 also. AND
Happy Birthday! :party:
Just nice to know we have more than two nights to choose from for Fantasmic.

lawgirl
07-19-2011, 04:52 PM
I havent been to Fantasmic in years. Do you think with the new schedule it will be as packed? We are going end of Sept.

I prefer not to do the dining package, but also don't want to hang around for hours just to get a spot.

Is it worth it to wait? How far in advance do we need to plan on being there to get a spot?

Thanks!!

Strmchsr
07-19-2011, 05:12 PM
I havent been to Fantasmic in years. Do you think with the new schedule it will be as packed? We are going end of Sept.!

With all of us going in September, it sounds like it might be packed. :mickey: Seriously, I don't know what difference the new schedule will make. I would think it won't be as crunched with it happening every night, but if the crowds are larger, it very well could be. I suppose we'll have to wait for late August/early September trip reports to tell how it might play out for late September.

abdcsl
07-21-2011, 09:43 AM
I called yesterday and booked a dinner package for a newly added Tuesday Fantasmic :thumbsup:

ISLE39
07-21-2011, 01:33 PM
Thanks! We'll see your there. We arrive on Sept 23 also. AND
Happy Birthday! :party:
Just nice to know we have more than two nights to choose from for Fantasmic.

thank you

BigFamily12911
07-23-2011, 10:02 AM
We are going in the first week of Sept and we took the dinning plan for Fantasmic! since our travel agent said it would be easier for us to do (since we have two little one with us) We are going on that Sunday so we'll have to tell you how it is and how packed it was for us :mickey:

texas211
07-23-2011, 10:53 AM
There were 2 show times the night we went. We went to the first. Much easier to get in, albeit we go there an hour early. The 2nd show line, was as wide and long as a football field.

texas211
07-23-2011, 06:06 PM
Though I wish they'd make a fantasmic ride!