PDA

View Full Version : Mnsshp

JenniferS.
07-16-2011, 10:32 PM
I bought tickets on June 24th and still haven't received them. :( I just got a number to call and I'm going to call in the am. Has anyone bought them and still waiting?

Strmchsr
07-17-2011, 08:16 AM
Just asking - are you sure you checked to have them mailed to you? I think the default selection is the downloadable tickets. That said, it sometimes takes 6-8 weeks for them to arrive, so I wouldn't be worried even if you did pay the extra to have a hard ticket shipped to you.

ransam
07-18-2011, 01:39 PM
i don't know about the halloween party, but when we ordered our chrstimas tickets last year, it took just a couple weeks to get them.

brivers222
07-18-2011, 02:50 PM
I chose will call for mine this year because i didn't want to bring them down on the plane and whatnot...

Last year though I think i remember getting them in the mail 10-14 days after I purchased them

What did they say when you called?

lawgirl
07-19-2011, 04:53 PM
Yeah, check and make sure your method of delivery. We chose "will call" for ours.

JenniferS.
07-19-2011, 07:58 PM
I called today and they said they did ship them out. :( They told me they will resend some by fed ex so that they can be tracked. Someone must've gotten them. They told me that I checked off them to be sent in the mail and that I should've received them in 10-14 business days. I had to wait 25 min on hold just to get through, they were very busy. Good thing was I got to hear the soundtrack to the rides while waiting. I can't wait to get there!!!

crltkcagle
07-20-2011, 05:50 PM
We got ours! Problem is we have misplaced them around this house somewhere! I better start looking our trip is only 50 days away!