PDA

View Full Version : Do you love visiting in september?

dyin tago
07-16-2011, 03:42 PM
hi,

dw and I have been to the world 6 times.
once in july and the rest in september.

we hate the heat and humidity:fan: but love side trips to the beaches,the fabulous waterparks and the awesome thunderstorms. may seem weird but you can even walk in the rain and not freeze like at home in canada.

what do the rest of you september lovers like about september rather than other times of year?:mickey:

ledudes
07-16-2011, 03:47 PM
We like the weatehr, moderate crowds, food and wine show and free dining.

Jennifer_and_Chris
07-16-2011, 03:53 PM
love the low attendence!!! The weather is HOT but, that just ensures great swimming weather no matter what.

Because it's still so hot, it forces us to slow down and smell the roses.

Sam&Alex&Josh'sMOM
07-16-2011, 08:56 PM
We love to take advantage of the lighter crowds and the dining. We also love coming back to the hotel and being able to swim with the kids at night.:cool::cloud9:

Sunshine1010
07-16-2011, 11:32 PM
We went one time in September, and loooooved the low attendance. Well, I should say lowER attendance. But the heat was a dealbreaker for us. Just too miserable. But I'm glad ya'll enjoy your time there during this month. Enjoy

darthmacho
07-17-2011, 01:20 AM
I'd plan a September or October trip in a second, but we have to go in August for the time being. Why? Two words: Stinkin' kids! :mickey:

Jim&AngieMarriner
07-17-2011, 08:33 AM
Two words: Stinkin' kids! :mickey:

Two more words will fix that:
Frequent Showers

Sorry I couldnt resist.

crltkcagle
07-17-2011, 08:54 AM
We have only been once in September and we LOVED it! We are heading back this September! My kids do have to miss a week of school and I know thats horrible but they usually miss that being sick anyway. But you can't beat the NO CROWDS! When we went in Sept 07 I don't think we stood in line for anything! You could just walk on a ride get off and get right back on! I also love Halloween and I love the fact that we get to attend MNSSHP again! September is the best time to go. I just wish we could go every year in September!

Cinderelley
07-19-2011, 12:14 PM
I go quite often around Sept/Oct. I love MNSSHP and the Food and Wine Festival. Free dining is a big plus too.
I live in the desert. Going during that time of the year never feels hot to me. In fact, at times I get too cold.

steamboat willy
07-20-2011, 04:46 PM
It's Our Anniversary Month
Great afternoon and even Night Time Swimming
Lower Crowds
Less time in line
Not as HOT as J, J and August
MNSSHP
First Day of Food & Wine
The Hurricanes BLOW the Love Bugs away

And this SEPTEMBER will be OUR 5 year old Grandson's FIRST EVER Trip To DISNEY and He still doesn't know yet! :mickey::thumbsup::mickey:

Only 64 more days! When should we let the MOUSE out of the bag?

Cinderelley
07-28-2011, 10:33 PM
And this SEPTEMBER will be OUR 5 year old Grandson's FIRST EVER Trip To DISNEY and He still doesn't know yet! :mickey::thumbsup::mickey:

Only 64 more days! When should we let the MOUSE out of the bag?

How exciting! Let it out of the bag when you drive in to the resort. :)

Dragongirlx
07-29-2011, 09:40 AM
We always go in September and we love it.
Personally I love the heat so it never bothers me.

Minnie_Mouse
07-29-2011, 03:40 PM
most of the time we go in sep. because its not too hot, but its warm enough to go to the waterparks, it has low crowds, and the food and wine festival. its just a great time to go.:thumbsup:

Belle--86
07-29-2011, 10:55 PM
This will be our 3 rd time going in Sept., Love lower crowds, MNSSHP, Food and Wine Fest , still hot but not as bad as June, July and August. Even the Love bugs grow on you by the end of trip. As for DD missing school it's only the 3rd week of school so there still reveiwing and not to hard to catch up. :mickey:

luvdiznee
07-30-2011, 07:18 AM
While it is still warm, but perhaps not as warm/hot as July/August:fan: we love September. Preferably late September early October.

We choose this time to enjoy the F&W Festival:eat::wine: and MNSSHP:mpumpkin:. 56 more days!:mickey:

DisneyorBust
07-30-2011, 08:33 AM
We will be returning this September, arriving on the 21st. We have vacationed in September before and like others have stated, we enjoyed the smaller crowd size and the 'slightly' cooler temps than during the previous three months. We still like to take a break and return to our resort for a midday swim break, to refresh and reinvigorate for an evening in one of the parks.

PAYROLL PRINCESS
07-30-2011, 09:13 PM
I like going in Sept because it doesn't seem as hot as June through August. I also loved being able to go to MNSSHP. And the free dining, F&W and the low attendance. It's one of the more fun times of year.

jpH/keD
07-31-2011, 08:12 AM
A Sept visit is on my bucket list!! Gotta get my kids out of school first and then the DH & I can go down for some grown ups-only-no-kid-fun
of our own!!! The lower attendance sounds fab to me!:cloud9: I am not liking the heat factor tho~ just saying...

AlliMo
07-31-2011, 03:59 PM
I am going Sept 7-16 for the first full september trip!! I only ever seen the first few days of Sept and it was really nice then!! So I figure it can only get better crowds and weather-wise! Yay 37 days!!!:mickey:

iceicebritney
07-31-2011, 05:24 PM
We are also taking our first full September trip this year over Labor Day Week! I'm so glad you created this post:thumbsup: We normally go during the end of September (the last day or two) for the beginning of the Food and Wine Festival, but this year we decided we couldn't wait that long:mickey:

I'm hoping all of the positive things everyone has said regarding the fewer crowds and less heat are proven true! 31 Days:mickey: