PDA

View Full Version : Checking In

faline
07-13-2011, 08:05 PM
Our next trip will be in a 2-bedroom at Old Key West. My brother and his family will be joining us. In fact, they will arrive a day earlier than we will and will spend one night at a different resort. Our flight arrives late in the morning and we will arrive around noon or in the early afternoon. My brother and his family are listed on our reservation. Since they will already be at Disney, will they be able to check in before we arrive or will they have to wait until after our arrival in order to check in?

MinnieMommie
07-14-2011, 08:27 AM
We did this only once. It was a few years ago and we stayed in a 1bedroom at SSR. It was DH and me and one of our daughters and 2 of her friends. One of her friends flew in and got there a while before us. She was listed on the reservation and we also called to let them know she would be arriving before us. They did allow her to check in and we were thrilled that it worked out. :mickey:

faline
07-14-2011, 07:57 PM
Terrific! Thanks!

Janmac
07-30-2011, 05:02 PM
We did this too, Linda. My sister had the reservation at OKW and we were listed. We got there about 2 pm and checked in with no problems. She arrived by DME about 5 pm.

We also had a 2 bedroom and boy, were we spoiled by all the room! We loved the ambiance of Villas at WL and being in the MK area, but for sheer room to spread out - nothing beats OKW.

Enjoy!

Jan