PDA

View Full Version : Disney ringtones

PETE FROM NYC
07-13-2011, 05:05 PM
I remember, a few yrs back, on the INTERCOT site, there was a link to get free Disney ringtones.
Does anyone have any info on this?
Is it still available?

VWL Mom
07-13-2011, 05:16 PM
I know which one your talking about but cannot remember the name, it think the Disney ringtones were remover from it though.

I was able to find some at Audiko. If you have Verizon you will need to download them to your computer rather than send to cellphone.

DisneyMP3Maker
07-13-2011, 10:31 PM
or you could do what I do. I create my own. Of anything and everything. I'm not sure about all of the new phones, but I usually make it 30 seconds or less, make it the smallest file size I can and send it to myself as a picture message. I think with the smartphones now, you can save it to an SD card and get it from there.

TiggeRia
07-14-2011, 03:13 PM
I make my own using Myxer for free and love it. You can upload any song and use a section of it. Works great for me.

PETE FROM NYC
07-14-2011, 06:46 PM
Thanks for the sugestions, but I am technology-challenged.
In fact I usually tell folks that I am computer stupid.
Still hoping to find that old link.

IloveDisney71
07-15-2011, 08:15 PM
If you go to myxer.com and do a search for Disney ring tones a long list will show up. Some will be free and some will have a charge. I downloaded a bunch of free ones. They were easy to download on my old phone because I just had to open a text. When I got an I-phone, it was a little more difficult but you can get directions on the myxer site that will walk you through how to do it.

lindique
07-17-2011, 04:40 PM
The old thread was for Myxer dot com. I have used it too and made my own ring tones. It basically involves putting a song on your computer, uploading that song to the Myxer site, and choosing the section of the song that you want to use. They will then make it into a ringtone and send it to your phone as a picture message. You save the attachment (the ringtone) to your sounds, and then save the sound as a ringtone. It works great, and I have "Baroque Hoedown" (the theme to the Main St. Electrical Parade) as my ringtone.:mickey: