PDA

View Full Version : Ice Cream Truck Playing Disney Tunes

brownie
07-13-2011, 01:19 PM
An ice cream truck just went by the house, which has been an extremely rare occurrence this year, playing 'Under the Sea' from The Little Mermaid. I think it might be a subliminal message, unfortunately my bride probably won't buy into that.

I have to say, it was probably the nicest looking ice cream truck I've seen in a long time.

Joannelet
07-13-2011, 02:06 PM
It's a sign! :)

IamBelle
07-13-2011, 02:34 PM
I wish the ones where I live played Disney songs...the ones around here play "The Entertainer", which makes me think of the film montage at the end of the Great Movie Ride! Now only if they sold Mickey bars...:bar:

wilcat
07-13-2011, 02:35 PM
One drove past our house last week playing "It's a Small World". Good thing my DH wasn't home, that song keeps him up at night :crazy:

brownie
07-13-2011, 05:06 PM
I wish the ones where I live played Disney songs...the ones around here play "The Entertainer", which makes me think of the film montage at the end of the Great Movie Ride! Now only if they sold Mickey bars...:bar:

I like "The Entertainer." Always reminds me of Farrells, which was an ice cream parlor in Grand Rapids (not sure if it was a chain or still exists anywhere.)

AHOTE
07-13-2011, 05:07 PM
Hearing Disney tunes coming from our local ice cream delivery truck would be an nice change from the :santa: Christmas Carols he's playing now...it sure catches your attention!

brownie
07-13-2011, 07:03 PM
Hearing Disney tunes coming from our local ice cream delivery truck would be an nice change from the :santa: Christmas Carols he's playing now...it sure catches your attention!

A second truck just came through our neighborhood about an hour ago playing guess what? Christmas music! I think that's the first one I've ever heard playing Christmas music.