PDA

View Full Version : Night of Joy Questions

iluvcarolina
07-13-2011, 11:34 AM
I am sure it's been covered, and I tried searching, but had no luck! Sorry if this is a repeat!

We are planning to go to NOJ on Sept 9th. We have never been before. What is the earliest we can get in?

Also, do they only operate some of the rides that night? I saw the list of the main ones, but will the others be closed down?

Thanks guys! I can't wait!

Michele

mickey_M_lvr
07-13-2011, 04:17 PM
I have neer been to NOJ but would love to attend. I am going to assume it is like every other hard ticket event that disney has. I think they will let you in around 5ish and they usually list the open attractions.

Enjoy your night! :mickey:

jiifigment
07-19-2011, 05:15 PM
Congrats on going to NOJ! :mickey: We've been twice. I don't remember the time we got in (sorry). They only changed it to the Studios a couple years ago, and we went when it was still at MK. Great music, you can take pictures and video tape, which isn't allowed at concerts (or at least you could then), and you can hear multiple amazing bands in one night. The bad news is it will be PACKED. Therefore, lines at major rides are incredibly long. We went to NOJ for the music, and it was worth it. We went other days that week (right after Labor Day) for the rides, and that was VERY worth it. I wouldn't make the focus of NOJ the rides. Just my 2 cents. :thumbsup:

Coleby
07-20-2011, 09:16 AM
I do know for NOJ that you get in at 4, but the concerts don't start until 7:30. They have a webpage and a facebook page. I have heard all major attractions are open. I only went at the studios and I think all rides were open, just not the motor stage because it held one of the concerts. Hope this helps.