PDA

View Full Version : A Kim Possible/World Showcase Question

darthmacho
07-12-2011, 03:10 PM
Next trip I'm thinking of splitting up World Showcase over two days because each trip we either rush through it, or miss something. We also want to do the Kim Possible activity if it's still around. My question is this: If we're doing Mexico through USA only on one of the days, would that be a logistical problem with Kim Possible? Does the game dictate your route, or vice versa? I don't want to be in Mexico, and have the game leading me to UK.
Make sense? :confused:
If anyone can describe the activity to me, it would help, and I'm not concerned with spoilers, though other posters might be. I appreciate the help. Thanks! :mickey:

BowTie7
07-12-2011, 06:09 PM
You will be assigned a country to start Kim Possible (though you may be able to request a specific one) but after completing the first country you can move on to whichever one you want next and do as many (or few) as you wish.

ibelieveindisneymagic
07-12-2011, 09:46 PM
No worries at all! We have always been able to request which country we want to start in, and when you're finished a mission, there is a list of available countries, and you can choose where to next.

If it is REALLY busy, it it possible that a country you want won't be available, but I've never had a problem in the least.

Mfarquar
07-13-2011, 06:58 AM
How long does it take to do just one mission (1 country?). I have been told in other posts that it takes 4 hours, but I have a feeling that is the time needed to complete all the missions?

teambricker04
07-13-2011, 03:00 PM
You should be able to request, but as others have said, you may not be able to do some. We did it the week it opened and each one was really different from the other. None took more than a half hour, if that. BUT it probably depends on how long you take to solve each thing... they aren't difficult, but you may get distracted by the things you have never noticed before!

Really, I feel that the missions just add to the experience, not just add more time to each country. Also, there are different kiosks through out the park so you can pick up at different areas. Say you are over by UK and decide you want to do a mission, you don't necessarily have to trek all the way back to the kiosk in future world... there is another on that side of the WS as well as over by Norway.

:mickey:

KAT1811
07-13-2011, 03:07 PM
You will be assigned a country to start Kim Possible (though you may be able to request a specific one) but after completing the first country you can move on to whichever one you want next and do as many (or few) as you wish.

:ditto:

I recall being directed to a certain country to start at with no choice but also recall being able to choose from there on out.

Mfarquar
07-13-2011, 05:41 PM
Cool! Thanks for the time frame! I think we'll have to give it a try in September. We didn't have time during our last trip, but I think it will be a nice way to spend some more time the in countries...