PDA

View Full Version : recs for brunch?

mdricks
07-12-2011, 12:45 PM
Can anybody suggest a good place for a resort venue Sunday brunch. Not a chef mickey's type of experience but something a little more mimosa's and crepes.

Thanks in advance!!
M
:number1:

dizneydeb22
07-12-2011, 01:21 PM
I don't know from personal experience about this, but I heard the House of Blues serves a very nice brunch. Also, Kona serves a fantastic breakfast menu, and Mimosa's are on it!

Hope you find what you're looking for!

HackLaSalle
07-12-2011, 01:49 PM
Aside from House of Blues (Which I have also heard great things about but never experienced.) is there any dining that does a "brunch" or is it breakfast foods later in the morning/early afternoon. I think for the most part with the way dining works you're getting one or the other not a traditional "brunch" if you will.

However I felt the food at 1900 Park Fare was a higher scale buffett breakfast than others not sure on the mimosas though.

I've also heard the Wave's breakfast is highly underrated and you can do buffett or ala carte. I am fairly certain you could get a mimosa there if you so chose.

Hope that helps.

mdricks
07-12-2011, 02:09 PM
Mimosas are for reference only (I'm more of a bloody type myself). And your suggestions are much appreciated! If only the 4 seasons was open. ...:cloud9:

baby minnie's mommy
07-13-2011, 11:39 AM
While it's not a buffet, my first thought was Grand Floridian Cafe. We've eaten there for lunch, and I can see it being a lovely place for a Sunday brunch. They don't offer special brunch items, but do have more upscale breakfast food and specialty drinks.