PDA

View Full Version : Magic Memories and You.....

olivegirl
07-11-2011, 10:55 AM
Could someone please tell me if they are still doing this? I have seen it on You tube and its GREAT!! We will be in Disney in 34 days and sooo would love to see this in person.

Cara121078
07-11-2011, 11:36 AM
I would be curious to know this, also. We will be there in 35 days, so we'll see you there!

Disney4
07-11-2011, 12:19 PM
I belive there are generally two shows a night - one right before the fireworks and one about 1/2 hour before park closing. Just check the times guide when you get there.

It is an amazing show - I just checked it out for the first time last week.

John
07-11-2011, 01:57 PM
Still running! :)

BigRedDad
07-11-2011, 02:31 PM
I never heard of this show. I hope it continues to run. It looks like so much fun.

07-11-2011, 04:18 PM
[QUOTE=Disney4;2187480]I belive there are generally two shows a night - one right before the fireworks and one about 1/2 hour before park closing.QUOTE]

9:45 & 10:35 pm

DisneyDudet
07-11-2011, 10:19 PM
Depending on crowds, parades, how late the parks are open, etc ,they change the times (at least they have the past few times I've been there). Check the Times Guide for specific times.

It is a projection show on Cinderella Castle. It is set to a beautiful song and the graphics are AMAZING. It features over 500 pictures taken by PhotoPass photographers during the day. You can only really see some of the few large pictures, so don't be all set on seeing yourself on the "big screen". It is more the graphics and all the different things they make the castle look like that makes it so great.

They tell you that you can see the projections from Main Street, but I disagree. If you aren't right in front of the castle (behind the Partners Statue), you really can't see some of the smaller effects and things lower down on the castle. This is quite a popular spot for the parades and fireworks, I know, but it really is best. We attempted once to watch from the Rose Garden, and you get some of it, but not all.

I would say that its a 'don't miss', while others may think otherwise.

MNNHFLTX
07-12-2011, 01:41 PM
Amazing show--everyone should see it at least once! :thumbsup: