PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone book the Disney picks your resort PIN?

magicjasb
07-09-2011, 05:30 PM
I received the PIN that stated you would get a moderate or value, Disney's pick for only $67 a night. Unfortunately I couldn't use it because of work. I was curious if anyone did book this and what hotel they got.:mickey:

KAT1811
07-10-2011, 04:17 PM
Curious as to how that works. :confused: When do you find out where you will be staying? Now I'm curious. . . :ccat:

We never get pin codes. :sob:

faline
07-10-2011, 04:30 PM
Curious as to how that works. :confused: When do you find out where you will be staying? Now I'm curious. . . :ccat:

We never get pin codes. :sob:

I understand it is non-refundable and you find out where you will be staying when you finish your booking.

alliekat
07-10-2011, 09:31 PM
This was offered to me for but we decided not to because we did not like the hotel they chose.

KAT1811
07-10-2011, 09:41 PM
This was offered to me for but we decided not to because we did not like the hotel they chose.

Okay curiosity factor again, what resort did they choose? :ccat:

And the non-refundable part, ewwww

PopPhan
07-11-2011, 01:34 PM

How did you find out which resort they were going to put you in? The offer is non-refundable and they don't tell you what resort until you are paid in full.

Not2Loud
07-11-2011, 07:08 PM
I feel like I should know this, but where do these pins come from?

faline
07-11-2011, 08:06 PM
I feel like I should know this, but where do these pins come from?

They come directly from Disney and only Disney knows who gets them, or why.

magicjasb
07-11-2011, 08:55 PM
The funny thing with my PIN is that my husband gets PINS all the time with his email, yet I have never received a single one with my email.:mickey:

alliekat
07-15-2011, 11:31 PM
Sorry I misunderstood when I called to book our upcoming trip for August at All Star Sports, the cast member said oh wait a flex offer special is coming up and that for $150 more you can have the exact vacation you booked at All Star Sports at Coronado Springs. You were not able to change resorts. Again sorry for the confusion. I decided to stick with Sports ;)