PDA

View Full Version : Part Time Job at Disney?

DisneyMelissa
07-08-2011, 09:52 PM
Hi everyone!

I recently just moved to the Orlando area with my family, and am in search of a temporary (6 months or so) part time job. Of course my first instinct was to apply at Disney!

I submitted an application for Attractions online a few weeks ago. I was wondering if anyone had any insight as to the timeframe it might take to hear back regarding my application? When I submitted it, it stated they could take up to six months to review my application - is that really the case? I am wondering if I should start applying elsewhere, because I do not want to be waiting around for a job....but on the other hand, I don't want to accept another job, only to hear from Disney after that.

I am going into the military sometime this winter (unknown date at this point, but probably between November and February). I think having a job at Disney would give a great opportunity to have some fun and make money before that, which is why I kind of have my heart set on getting a job there. :blush:

Anyway, if anyone has any insight in regards to getting a job, that would be great! Most of the information I have found all relates to the CP, which I will not be doing.

Thank you so much!
Melissa