PDA

View Full Version : Podcast Addicts?

mariak
07-08-2011, 09:13 PM
Anyone else suffering from “Podcast Withdrawal”? I saw the tweet that podcast 18 will be out soon but I still have the shakes and cold sweats. Help! :ill:

darthmacho
07-10-2011, 01:01 PM
I check every day. WDW podcasts help get me through my boring work shifts! I have to confess that Intercot is not the only podcast I listen to. There are a few good ones out there that I enjoy. I especially like the topics that rate, review, or include "top 5" lists. These are always fun.

More Podcasts please! :mickey:

mickeyman42
07-10-2011, 01:20 PM
I keep checking every 15 minutes, I'm at my cabin for the weekend and I keep looking at my iPhone and wondering if the next episode is up yet, then I go to iTunes and refresh the search! But when it is up, I'll listen right away and then have to wait impatiently for the next one, I just love this podcast

John
07-10-2011, 02:52 PM
I'll be working on it today.. been a busy week!

Not2Loud
07-12-2011, 02:48 PM
Listened to 18 today. Fun stuff!

IamBelle
08-09-2011, 07:18 PM
I just found these podcasts while getting ready for my trip and I am addicted to them!! I have a few left to listen to...just in time for my trip! Keep them coming, they are fantastic!!

CAS
08-23-2011, 03:21 PM
Unfortunately am now addicted as well. Ian is definitely my favorite but Mel, Gary and Carol are a hoot, too. John really does sound like he used to work in radio (which he did, however in what capacity I'm not sure). He has a radio voice and is very "host" like.

I joined Intercot in April of '99 so I am proud to be one of the originals (I think board member 7 or 13), but unfortunately I was too young and opinionated I believe at the time to think I would be a good candidate for an intercot moderator job :cool: ...but I do think I would be a great addition now as a husband and father of 2 who does Disney twice a year. :) John, any openings??? Seriously. :D

Here is my public-friendly resume:

MS in Public Aministration
Manager at internet company
Private pilot
Good conversationalist, well written and spoken
Husband of 1 and father of 2
Main passion in life = Disney

I'll be expecting a call shortly!

wdwluv
08-23-2011, 10:03 PM
Yup. Addicted. It's a long two weeks between podcasts.

Ian
08-23-2011, 10:34 PM
Hang in there ... we're recording right now!

Ian
08-23-2011, 10:56 PM
Unfortunately am now addicted as well. Ian is definitely my favorite .... Thank you. Your check will be in the mail tomorrow.

dpamac
08-23-2011, 11:08 PM
Thank you. Your check will be in the mail tomorrow.

Like your head's not big enough already.

diz_girl
08-24-2011, 11:09 AM
I'm not an addict, but now I've listened to enough Podcasts that whenever I read posts by John, Mel, Ian, Gary or Carol (and possibly Michael) it is their voice that I hear when I'm reading the words and not my own.

iceicebritney
08-24-2011, 04:04 PM
I am proud to say I am an addict too. I love the whole gang! It's a great mix of personalities and viewpoints! My next WDW trip is in 8 days. I hope I get to hear another podcast before my trip:mickey:

Jim&AngieMarriner
08-25-2011, 01:07 PM
I love the pod casts, I listen to them as I do stuff around the house or work on hobbies.

Cant wait for the next one!