PDA

View Full Version : I can't seem to find the threads talking about dining lengths

brivers222
07-08-2011, 12:16 PM
I thought I remembered a thread talking about some general rules as to amount of time to allot for certain table service restaurants.

i was wondering if anyone had any input based on times they have spent dining at certain restaurants in Disney World.

KylesMom
07-08-2011, 12:45 PM
Chef Mickey's & Crystal Palace - about an hour each. Ohana - closer to two hours! :papple:

Fastpasssteve
07-09-2011, 02:35 AM
Signature restaurants will take longer...just like fine dining in the outside world. Here are some that come to mind:

The Brown Derby
Narcoossee's
California Grill
Jiko
Yachtman Steakhouse
Bistro de Paris
Citrico's
Artist Point

The meals served at these restaurants serve in courses. They won't start your steak until your table are finishing with their starters...and isn't that how you want it if you're paying good money for that Fillet of Beef? Of course!

ransam
07-09-2011, 12:05 PM
i think it's all on the person and place of course.
you can always just eat and chill....or eat and move on.
for me it's always just based on the place.

KAT1811
07-10-2011, 03:55 PM
It may be easier to help if you provide a list of restaurants you are curious about. Some restaurants we have eaten rather quickly at and others have taken longer but there are SO many restaurants in WDW . . . :mickey:

SBETigg
07-10-2011, 04:25 PM
I'd account for three hours for all Signature dining venues, 1-2 hours for regular restaurants.

faline
07-10-2011, 05:32 PM
This is hard to measure as it often depends upon the diners and how they eat as well as what they eat. If you have just a main course and get out, it will be a quick dining experience. If you start with an appetizer, move on to an entree, and linger over dessert and coffee, you could be a while. We've often had tables adjacent to us be on its third turn before we've finished our meal.