PDA

View Full Version : Back from the dead... again!

Brer Rabbitt
07-08-2011, 10:16 AM
Hi everyone! A couple years ago I used to be a regular on here, but my visits became sparse with the craziness of school. Then I came back for a bit and took another hiatus. But I'm back again, and just wanted to say hi to all my old friends and members I haven't met yet! I've been lurking for the past few months and thought I should introduce myself before I started posting again. :)

A lot has happened since I've posted last. I got married to husband, who is an incredible man and treats me like gold. We just celebrated our first anniversary this past May. Also in May, we celebrated an addition to our family, a little baby boy, Ethan! I'm getting adjusted to the life of a new parent. I'm loving every minute of being a wife and mom! I'm also going to be starting nursing school next fall. We're looking forward to next June when DH, DS, and I are going to be headed to Florida with my parents for a family get together. That will include DS's first trip to WDW, of course! :mickey:

SBETigg
07-08-2011, 10:31 AM
Congratulations on your marriage and baby, and all the exciting changes in your life. :thumbsup:

disneymom15
07-08-2011, 10:57 AM
Welcome back!