PDA

View Full Version : Visiting Pop Century

Daisy712
07-08-2011, 09:15 AM
Hello folks,
We usually stay at Pop Century, but are staying offsite this time. My daughter is disappointed and would love to shop and eat at Pop Century for an afternoon. Can we pass through security and park at Pop Century to do this? I know that at resorts with sit down restaurants you are given a 3 hour pass to dine. Will they do this at Pop Century?

Thank you for your help.:mickey:

Strmchsr
07-08-2011, 09:43 AM
I'm not sure about visitors parking cars. Can't answer that one way or the other. However, you could take transportation from one of the theme parks to Pop and back and not have to worry about that issue.

mdricks
07-08-2011, 10:08 AM
Or even from DTD if you didnt want to pay parking at a park.

brownie
07-08-2011, 01:45 PM
They should let you in if you tell them what you're doing. We visited several resorts to see the Christmas decorations last December had no problems parking at each resort.

micky95
07-08-2011, 05:43 PM
we stayed offsite a few years ago and went over to have breakfast with in-laws.we parked at down town disney and rode a bus over.if your planning to go to a park that day i would suggest parking there and catch a bus back to POP and then when your finished take another one back.:mickey:

pigsinspace
07-08-2011, 08:54 PM
We stayed offsite and went to Pop to get some tie-dyed cheesecake. We told the person at security what we wanted to do and they let us in, no problem. We may have shown ID, I can't remember. They didn't give us a parking permit - just let us through.