PDA

View Full Version : Cleanings at DVC

Fastpasssteve
07-07-2011, 12:28 AM
My friend (a DVC owner) and I will be staying at OKW in a couple weeks. I know that during a normal stay, mousekeeping cleans the place on the 4th day.

Is there any provision to have more cleanings at an extra charge? If so, how much would that cost? Would I take care of that at check-in?

Please provide me with some guidance.
Many thanks,
Steve

MinnieMommie
07-07-2011, 07:08 AM
Yes you can get additional cleaning with a 24 hr. notice and for an additional fee. It might be a good idea to check the current rates at the front desk when you get there.

For a stay of 7 nights or less you will get trash and towel service on day 4. For a stay of 8 days or more you will get a full cleaning on day 4 and a trash and towel service on day 8. This cycle continues depending on your length of stay. :mickey:

VWL Mom
07-07-2011, 08:05 AM
As MinnieMommie said, you will get Trash and Towel Service on day 4 not full cleaning.

These are the rates currently posted:
Pay As You Play:
you'll be provided with the following amenities free of charge at the start of your stay. After that, you may purchase more for the following fees:
Toiletries Package $5.00 - 1 facial soap, 1 bath soap, 1 shampoo, 1 conditioner, 1 shower gel
Coffee Package $3.00 - 1 package of coffee, 8 sugars, 8 creamers, 8 artificial sweeteners
Towel Package $6.00 - 4 bath towels, 2 hand towels, 4 washcloths, 1 bath mat
Laundry Detergent $1.00 - 1 box
Additional Full Cleaning Rates:
Studio/Inn Room - $30.00 per day requested
One-Bedroom - $45.00 per day requested
Two-Bedroom - $60.00 per day requested
Additional Trash & Towel Rates:
Studio/Inn Room - $15.00 per day requested
One-Bedroom - $20.00 per day requested
Two-Bedroom - $25.00 per day requested

disneymom15
07-07-2011, 09:23 AM
VWL Mom thanks for the clarification. I was under the impression that you got full cleaning service at the midway point.

Fastpasssteve
07-09-2011, 12:05 AM
Thank you for such quick and accurate info. So grateful.