PDA

View Full Version : Pressed Coin Character Question

shortcake311
07-06-2011, 04:22 PM
When my husband and I went to WDW in Oct. 2008 there was a pressed coin machine in the Contemporary that had Ratatouille characters. I did do it, but was just wondering..are there no longer machines with Remy, Emile and such? :confused:

Altair
07-06-2011, 07:33 PM
There is a set of five pressed quarters available. One at each of these locations:
1. All Star Movies at World Premier Food Court
2. Port Orleans at the Scat Cats Club
3. Contemporary on the 4th floor concourse 5
4. Liberty Square at Heritage House
5. Hollywood Blvd. at Mickey's of Hollywood

Quarters make much better pressed coins anyway.:thumbsup::mickey:

mariak
07-08-2011, 08:43 PM
Not sure but a friend told me that she found out (from a friend) that the resorts have maps of where all the pressed coin machines are located throughout WDW. Does anyone know if that’s true or false? If true, do you happen to know if the map indicates which characters are in these machines? Maybe this could help.

:fingers::twocents:

Suz36
07-08-2011, 09:20 PM
Lists can be found here on Intercot under Info Central. Our family loves hunting for squishy penny machines, as we call it!

mariak
07-08-2011, 09:36 PM
Lists can be found here on Intercot under Info Central. Our family loves hunting for squishy penny machines, as we call it!

Thanks! I just found those spreadsheets at Info Central. Awesome! I should have known that Intercot would be up on that!

Also, just found this neat, printable checklist on-line too. You fill in the Mickey heads as you collect the coins. Enjoy :mickey: