PDA

View Full Version : Busch Gardens Williamsburg Howl-O-Scream

cspenc28
07-06-2011, 09:19 AM
So my husband and I will be celebrating our 1st wedding anniversary on 9/25. We are planning on going to Williamsburg for a long weekend, and going to Busch Gardens one day while we are there. However, I just realized that BG is having Howl-O-Scream starting that weekend, and I hate scary things, I love thrill rides, but not scary haunted type things with people jumping out at you (I finally just got on the Haunted Mansion at WDW this past year). I was wondering if anyone knew whether this is like Kings Dominion Halloween thing, where during the day is a normal park and in the evenings its scary, or is it scary all day?
Thx!

cardinalsfan_98
07-06-2011, 09:31 PM
The day time is very non-scary (i.e. things jumping out at you) and very beautiful. You can tell once the really scary stuff starts like changes in background music and more creatures lurking around the park. The park map does show where the super-creepy stuff is located with a pumpkin scale. A personal fav is the railroad though. While things don't jump out at you, it's still kinda spooky and fun!

cspenc28
07-07-2011, 07:44 AM
Thank you. I call Busch Gardens and they acted like they had no clue. I'll just try to ride what I can during the day and leave before I get too scared.