PDA

View Full Version : Sanaa???

moe513
07-06-2011, 07:07 AM
Please tell me about Sanaa. Is it worth the trek out to the resort.

Thx

SBETigg
07-06-2011, 11:47 AM
We loved Sanaa and considered it very worth the trek, but then we like to visit resorts and enjoy spending a little time at the Animal Kingdom Lodge while we are there. The food was wonderful. The view was even better-- animals right outside our window: zebras, giraffes, ostriches (or emu, I'm never sure which). Lunch at Sanaa was one of our favorite afternoons of our last trip.

ThanxForNoticin
07-06-2011, 12:46 PM
We are also big fans of Sanaa. We tried it several months ago, and have had the chance to revisit again at least twice. We love the breads and spreads they offer. And there are many entrees that are delicious. I would recommend you talk with your server before you order - they can be a big help in determining what your likes and dislikes might be. Some food is spicier than others. So, to answer your question, we would recommend you give it a try - you also get to enjoy time at the resort, which is a very nice experience in itself! Enjoy!!

AHOTE
07-06-2011, 03:14 PM
On top of what has already been said of Sanaa, I like the fact that it is a quiet and relaxing place in which to enjoy a meal. We've eaten there a few time now and it's never been a disappointment. Everything has been wonderful. It has again made our list for this year too. We too arrive early and spend some time talking to the castmembers and watching the animals on the savannah. It's well worth it. :thumbsup:

moe513
07-06-2011, 08:15 PM
Sounds great, I can't wait to go.

Thx