PDA

View Full Version : What to expect at Coronado?

Not2Loud
07-05-2011, 08:20 PM
Staying at Coronado Springs tomorrow night for the first time. Anything in particular I should expect or make sure to see?

faline
07-05-2011, 08:36 PM
It's a wonderful moderate. Since you only have a very short stay, it's hard to say there's anything in particular to experience. We've enjoyed the lakeside lounge area and walking the grounds which are very lovely. The restaurant is hardly ever overly busy. Food is decent and service is good. Not a fan of Pepper Market so pesonally I'd skip that.

Not2Loud
07-05-2011, 11:10 PM
Thanks. I was excited to hear they now have the queen beds. Should make for a good nights sleep. We each will have a queen bed!

It will be strange not to stay at FW Cabins though. However, I am thrilled at getting to mark two resorts off my list this week!

btharvey
07-06-2011, 07:11 AM
Not a fan of Pepper Market so pesonally I'd skip that.Remember ... enjoyment is in the eye of the beholder. I happen to be a fan of Pepper Market, so it's 1 and 1. ;) Also, Coronado Springs has had queen beds pretty much most of the time, since it is the Convention Center of the moderates. All in all very pleasant.

mdricks
07-06-2011, 11:50 AM
Its big, very well themed, doesn't look run down like some other properties. Very quiet in the right places. busses were slower than some (POFQ) but faster than others (ASMu)

If you hit the food court often during your stay try and avoid the 7's and 8's buildings. I was in 7A last time and holy smokes was that a haul! Not as bad the outliers in Carrib Beach, but a close second.

Trade off was you could hear a pin drop at any hour of the day. I would definately go back to this resort.

:number1:

artyboy
07-06-2011, 06:58 PM
Make certain to walk around the property at night. It's really a beautiful resort to explore!

Have fun!

Not2Loud
07-07-2011, 11:07 PM
We enjoyed it immensely last night! Checked in around 8:30 and dropped stuff off at the room and to the pool! Great water slide.

We didn't use any of the dining, as we were off to Blizzard Beach this morning for Magic Hours.

We hit everything and were done b 10:20 which allowed us enough time to get back to the room and shower before checkout.

Short stay, but alot of fun!