PDA

View Full Version : toyko

Peter Pan
07-05-2011, 03:02 PM
well is toyko a good dinner?

Disney4us2
07-05-2011, 03:22 PM
We haven't had dinner there, but the lunch was very good. We ate there for the first time this past December and then my DD had requested it again for our spring break trip.

We have it booked for dinner for our August trip and really looking forward to it. Tokyo Dining has become one of our favorites.:thumbsup:

SBETigg
07-05-2011, 03:36 PM
I enjoyed Tokyo Dining. Not as showy as Teppan Edo, but you can get the whole Japanese Steakhouse sort of meal (just not prepared in front of you). Also, there are teriyaki, tempura, and sushi options. I had the bento box, which is a good mix of everything. Some tables have a view of World Showcase.

mdricks
07-05-2011, 04:00 PM
I prefer this spot for lunch. I love sushi and this is a great stop to get in out of the heat if you are making the world showcase an afternoon venture. The sushi is fairly pedestrian with no real creative standouts but all of it is fresh and tasty. Coupled with sake and a Kirin, it make \s for a great light meal.

Plus the service is always outstanding.

:number1:

MNNHFLTX
07-06-2011, 09:15 AM
Tokyo Dining is one of my favorite restaurants at WDW. We have always found the sushi very fresh and tasty and the combination plates give you a little taste of everything. The service has always been prompt, friendly and polite. I think you should try it. :tasty:

Melanie
07-06-2011, 09:49 AM
We love Tokyo Dining, and eat there every couple of months. Sushi is very fresh and on par with what we enjoyed while living in Japan. The view is awesome from the dining area, and the servers are always top notch. Highly recommend!