PDA

View Full Version : Historic Triangle

fanofdisney
07-04-2011, 03:17 PM
We are going to VA to see Colonial Williamsburg,
Yorktown Battlefield, Yorktown Victory Center, Jamestown, and Jamestown Settlement. We would also like to visit Busch Gardens. How long do you think I should allow for each place? Thanks for your help.

BrowncatP
07-04-2011, 04:38 PM
I would give yourself at least a minimum of a half a day for the Jamestown Settlement, and Jamestown proper. Busch Gardens will be one full day. Yorktown is at least another half day. It all depends on how interested you are in learning and seeeing more about these time periods. The whole Norfolk, Hampton , Williamsburg area has so much too SEE! If you have the time I recommend The Mariner's Museum. The turret from the USS Monitor is there.:number1:

ibelieveindisneymagic
07-04-2011, 09:48 PM
We LOVED Williamsburg and area on trip ... and it is a must-do again :)

If I remember correctly, we spent the better part of a day at Jamestown/Jamestown Settlement, and then a good part of the next day at Yorktown. Both were very interesting, and we really enjoyed it!

NJGIRL
07-05-2011, 06:51 AM
I would set aside one whole day for Colonial Williamsburg, plus one night. Busch Gardens one full day and if you can fit it in one full day for Water Country USA.

I haven't been to the other places on your list so I can't give any advice there.

fanofdisney
07-06-2011, 11:01 AM
Oh thank you so much. I am working on our week there and really had no idea how much time to spend at each place. Now I have a great guide!
Thanks again:thumbsup: