PDA

View Full Version : dining with an infant

KrystalR83
07-03-2011, 07:56 PM
Hi,

When we go to Disney our daughter is going to be about 2 months. We have a couple sit down restaurants booked. I was wondering how the restaurants accommodate the baby. Can you bring in the stroller for the baby to stay in? If you bring in the car seat, do they have special chairs for it to be placed on?

faline
07-03-2011, 08:01 PM
Many Disney restaurants do not have room to accommodate your stroller. I do not recall seeing special chairs but, not having travelled with an infant, there may be things I'm not aware of.

Cara121078
07-03-2011, 08:12 PM
Most restaurants have space for strollers, and if they don't, then the high chairs can usually accommodate the carriers. My youngest was 2 months old her first time to WDW, back in 2006, and we had no problems. Have a great time and congrats on your new little one!

Kairi_7378
07-03-2011, 09:46 PM
Congrats on your little one!

Because there is so much variation among restaurant setups, I would consider calling the restaurants directly to find out how they handle infants. Traveling with an infant has enough variables without having to worry about what kind of seat/ stroller space you'll have.

LisaP
07-04-2011, 12:28 AM
Most of the restaurants do not permit the strollers inside. However if you are using an infant car seat carrier, they use the standard restaurant high chairs that you simply flip upside down and it fits the carrier perfectly.

Have a magical time :pixie:

Mickey'sGirl
07-04-2011, 07:56 AM
Most of the restaurants do not permit the strollers inside. However if you are using an infant car seat carrier, they use the standard restaurant high chairs that you simply flip upside down and it fits the carrier perfectly.

Have a magical time :pixie:
Exactly what I was going to say.