PDA

View Full Version : Sleeper chair in Akv

luvDaMouse
07-02-2011, 11:14 AM
I am told they have a sleeper chair in the CL dvc 1 bedrooms in Jambo house. Can an adult sleep comfortably on it? My dd's dont like to sleep in the same bed one on pullout couch and one on the chair. My 19 yr old dd is tall, will she fit? It will save me from having to send down an air mattress ahead of time.
Dana :mickey:

lawgirl
07-02-2011, 12:44 PM
We recently stayed at the Kidani 1 bdrm villa and loved it so much! It was huge, and the furnishing and decor were amazing. And the kitchen and bathrooms were perfect. We would not have changed anything about the villa.

My parents slept on the sleeper sofa and sleeper chair, and they said it was even more comfortable than their bed at home. My mom slept really well on the sleeper chair. The sofa and chair were both really, really nice quality furniture, and they both said they would definitely stay there again, as opposed to getting a 2 bedroom.

I think you'll be fine. You are going to love it!

lawgirl
07-02-2011, 12:45 PM
I forgot to mention, I laid down on the sleeper chair and it seemed fine. And I'm about 5'8". I don't know what the dimensions of the chair is, but I'm sure you could call the AKL directly and they could find out for you.

VWL Mom
07-02-2011, 05:03 PM
Just got back from BLT and I'm assuming the sleeper chairs are the same. DD16 is 5'11" 214 lbs and had no problem with it. It's pretty much the same size as a twin bed.