PDA

View Full Version : Goofy's Sky School .....

Disney4us2
07-02-2011, 11:07 AM
Is open.:mickey:

We were surprised to find yesterday that Goofy's Sky School aka Mulholland Madness is now open and flying.

I didn't go on, but DD did via single rider line. She said it was just the same as MM was. Only it is painted blue.

They boarded up the bottom area where they have the Garden Grill seating. It looks so much better. It is all so very sky blue.

Venus0880
08-07-2011, 07:06 PM
Will you tell me a little about this ride. I am going with my fiance for the 1st time in Sept and am confused as to whether is a kiddie ride or more like Thunder Mtn. I am not opposed to doing the childish rides like toad and Alice, but don't want to ride a "kiddie" coaster, either. Thanks in advance!:)

BrerGnat
08-07-2011, 08:02 PM
It's a wild mouse type coaster. Very similar to Primeval Whirl at Animal Kingdom, minus the spinning aspect. It's very predictable (you can see the whole track) but quite fun. Worth doing at least once. It's not really a "kiddie coaster". The height requirement is 42", which is taller than for Big Thunder, Space Mtn., Matterhorn, Splash Mtn, etc.

NotaGeek
08-07-2011, 11:31 PM
Hey there ... here's a Goofy's Sky School pic I found. It looks great!

Venus0880
08-08-2011, 08:51 AM
Thanks guys! The track looks remarkably similar to Primeval Whirl. It will be on my list of to-do's this sept. Thanks again:mickey: