PDA

View Full Version : Mickey's Halloween Party?

MIKESMOM
07-02-2011, 07:30 AM
I know Mickey's Halloween Party has special fireworks, but does it have a special parade? :mickey:

Strmchsr
07-02-2011, 08:09 AM
Yes, it does. The "Boo to You" Parade. Make sure you're there for the start as the Headless Horseman comes riding past you. Very cool.

tinkwest
07-02-2011, 09:25 AM
I know Mickey's Halloween Party has special fireworks, but does it have a special parade? :mickey:

I have never been but I did not think there has ever been a special Halloween parade.

There is something with this description - "Dress up and join the ghoulish goings-on at Mickey's Costume Party Cavalcade". Sounds something like a parade but perhaps more of a join-in type of thing rather than a sit and watch type of parade. Just my guess.

Wrigley
07-02-2011, 10:27 AM
Yes, there is a special Halloween parade! It is definitely worth seeing. There is even a headless horseman that rides through first!

tinkwest
07-02-2011, 10:35 AM
:scratch: Hmmm??? :confused:

Was this added after the Party moved to Disneyland or was it there at DCA also?

Briansmom
07-02-2011, 11:56 AM
The parade is awesome....especially the Haunted Mansion part...those gravediggers are really cool as are the dancers!! :hmghost:

Disney4us2
07-02-2011, 12:15 PM
:scratch: Hmmm??? :confused:

Was this added after the Party moved to Disneyland or was it there at DCA also?

I think there was something that sort of resembled a parade when it was at DCA. It has been a while since we went and we didn't really watch the parade. I don't think it was to the extent of WDW halloween parade is.

MIKESMOM
07-03-2011, 06:50 AM
Thanks for all the responses. :mickey:

Melanie
07-03-2011, 08:56 AM
Yes, it does. The "Boo to You" Parade. Make sure you're there for the start as the Headless Horseman comes riding past you. Very cool.

Yes, there is a special Halloween parade! It is definitely worth seeing. There is even a headless horseman that rides through first!

The parade is awesome....especially the Haunted Mansion part...those gravediggers are really cool as are the dancers!! :hmghost:

I'm thinking these responses are mistakenly referring to MNSSHP at the MK in WDW.

See Linda's post here (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=183528) for all the details on Disneyland's Halloween Party.

tinkwest
07-03-2011, 09:10 AM
Ah yes. I think Melanie may be right. Since this thread has perhaps had a few unintended points of misdirection, let's close it down and work off of the Mickey's Halloween Party at Disneyland (http://intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=183528) thread with any other comments or questions.

:mpumpkin: