PDA

View Full Version : Book now, save later?

birdsell
06-30-2011, 05:21 PM
If we were to book now for a summer stay next year and then a better deal comes out later, can we apply that deal to our existing reservation? How?

MississippiDisneyFreak
06-30-2011, 05:33 PM
Yes, we've actually had this happened before and thanks to our travel agency, Magical Journeys they had the new deal applied and we received a refund.

I cannot recommend Magical Journeys enough and it won't cost you a penny to use their service.:mickey:

Madame Leona
06-30-2011, 07:40 PM
I have to agree that you should use Magical Journeys. Wendy has always found us a better deal than what we originally booked!

Sylvia
06-30-2011, 07:58 PM
Another fan of MJ. I was the typical control freak. I always booked my trips myself, and decided I didn't need to use a travel agent. UNTIL - A few years ago, after seeing their ads on this website, I decided to give them a try. I was hooked - right off the bat, I saved over $250 dollars on my room. MJ does it all. They monitor specials, and will contact you if an offer might apply to your trip. In fact, I received an email today from Wendy letting me know that an AP rate was released, but when she worked the numbers, the rate I have is still the cheapest for my trip.

Use MJ's services and you can be sure that you'll have the best available rate for your trip. I highly recommend them.:thumbsup:

Melanie
06-30-2011, 08:07 PM
Yep...it's simple, just as everyone has suggested. Book with Magical Journeys (<------link over there) and let them take care of the rest. They will take very good care of you! :magic:

brownie
06-30-2011, 08:09 PM
+1 for Magical Journeys. You can book through them now and they'll add any discounts they can that come up later.

MarkC
07-01-2011, 10:38 AM
Another vote for them. I am a self-proclaimed deal finding fanatic and even I've turned my Disney trips over to them. I just got an email from them 2 days ago about getting another reduction in our September room rate.

wildernesslady
07-01-2011, 02:26 PM
Yes, definitely book with Magical Journeys. They will make sure you get the best possible discount for your time frame. It takes all the worry away from you.

marlyn
07-02-2011, 11:53 AM
Another thumbs up :thumbsup: for Magical Journeys. Karen has always managed to get me the disounts (usually while I am still asleep). I wouldn't book a Disney vacation any other way!!

akaDisneyDreamer
07-02-2011, 05:53 PM
Gotta jump on the boat here and add another cheer for Magical Journey's! Last year they saved me $1200.00! I got a 40% off deluxe resort PIN and my agent was able to apply it to my package for me ... hassle free! It's the only way to go! :mickey: