PDA

View Full Version : Biggest Park

xo0ally
06-28-2011, 10:02 PM
Random question but which of the four parks is the biggest. I know Magic Kingdom is the smallest one but looking from Google Earth it was hard for me to tell.

Thanks!

7 days!!!

LynBug
06-28-2011, 10:36 PM
Overall, I believe I heard that Animal Kingdom park is the largest of all the parks, but that's including all of the savannah for the animals that guests can't see. :mickey:

LovinWDW
06-28-2011, 10:53 PM
Someone feel free to correct me if this is wrong but, I think in terms of acreage from largest to smallest it goes Animal Kingdom, EPCOT, Hollywood studios and Magic Kingdom.

sixshot19
06-28-2011, 11:04 PM
With the savanna, it is definately Animal Kingdom.

What park internationally is the biggest...Comparitavely to Magic Kingdom, my guess is Disneyland.

gerald72
06-29-2011, 02:03 AM
From Wikipedia

The Dubailand project was officially announced on October 23, 2003. Dubailand will have an area of 278*km2 (107*sq*mi) and include 45 "mega projects" and 200 sub projects.[2] To date, there are currently 22 projects under development.[3] Dubailand is divided into six zones (worlds): Attractions and Experience World, Sports and Outdoor World, Eco-Tourism World, Themed Leisure and Vacation World, Retail and Entertainment World, and Downtown.[4] It will be twice the size of Walt Disney World Resort, and will be the largest collection of theme parks in the world; however, no theme park in Dubailand will surpass Disney's Animal Kingdom (located at Walt Disney World Resort) as the world's largest theme park. Private reaction towards the project has been positive and Dubai has exceeded the $4.9 billion private investment figure it expected on the entire project by collecting approximately $6 billion from the private sector for the first phase.

DisneyFr33k
06-29-2011, 05:19 AM
Yes, by acreage it is Animal Kingdom. But there are a lot of areas you cannot access, but it is still a part of AK.

Epcot is the biggest in terms of area to actually walk and cover. Your feet will get more of a workout here!