PDA

View Full Version : antena topper

mainemajor
06-27-2011, 09:27 PM
I'm sooooooo happy :party:. I just got a different work car and for the first time in several years I have a car with an antena. Now I can use my WDW Antena toppers again. As soon as I realized that I had an antena I dug through my stuff and proudly put my American Flag Mickey antena topper on. Life is good. :woohoo::joy:

Joannelet
06-27-2011, 09:36 PM
I am jealous as here in Nj all of my Disney toppers have been stolen! My son finally noticed just the other day that our Lightning McQueen was gone. :(

mariak
06-27-2011, 09:43 PM
Yay! So glad to hear someone else has priorities like mine. My DH has been wanting me to get a new car for the past year and a half...even bought me a new set of Disney family stickers for the new car but I just can't give up my antenna for my Disney toppers!

Congrats on the new antenna car! :thumbsup:

AHOTE
06-27-2011, 10:26 PM
I am jealous as here in Nj all of my Disney toppers have been stolen! My son finally noticed just the other day that our Lightning McQueen was gone. :(

Same thing happens here in Philly so I hang mine from the rearview mirror or from self stick hooks in the corner of the rear window.

DisneyMom12
06-27-2011, 10:30 PM
I used to take a pointy steak knife and make the hole bigger to make the topper fit. Worked great and they never fell off.

CanadianWDWFan
06-28-2011, 07:59 AM
Glad you have an antenna, I just bought a new car and for the first time ever I will have car that doesn't have an antenna.

brownie
06-28-2011, 04:46 PM
We finally got a vehicle (a Chrysler Town & Country) last fall with an antenna. I tried using our antenna toppers again but they were bending the antenna too far at higher speeds.

LynBug
06-28-2011, 11:17 PM
My car would be incomplete without my Mickey antenna topper! I'm always afraid of it getting stolen, but I haven't had any problems so far. I have one on my antenna and one hanging from my rearview mirror :mickey:

Dragongirlx
06-29-2011, 03:41 AM
When I had an antenna on my car the toppers were forever getting stolen. In my car now the antenna is broken so my toppers are blue tacked to the dashboard