PDA

View Full Version : July 4th?

andmomlau
06-26-2011, 03:17 PM
Just made a last minute change to our plans...heading to WDW for 2 days (:() before heading down to Naples for the week. Since we are arriving the morning of July 4th and only staying 2 nights, we have to pack in all of our favorites in a short time. Has anyone ever been there for the 4th of July that can give some suggestions...are there any special events for the holiday?????

DizneyRox
06-26-2011, 08:48 PM
It's only one of the busiest days of the year. I wouldn't plan on doing all your favorites. Cross anything at MK off your list, unless standing in long lines is your favorite.

Epcot is pretty busy, but more doable.

The fireworks are great at both parks, pick one, get there early, and plan on staying all day. Park hopping isn't advisable on the 4th.

Kairi_7378
06-26-2011, 08:54 PM
I agree with Disneyrox, get to the park early and plan on staying all day. Epcot is supposed to be one of the better parks to visit on that day.

I'd strongly suggest reading the touring plans in "The Unofficial Guide to Disney World." They are really good at laying out plans to get through the parks on really busy days.