PDA

View Full Version : just have to share with friends

cfoshe
06-25-2011, 11:27 AM
it will be almost 3 years by the time I get to go back to WDW i July/Aug 2012. This is a trip that my DW just told me Wed. that she was going to get set up. This is 1 year ahead of when I though I would get to go. The next morning I wake up very mad at her. I was dreaming and I just got home from work and the bags where packed and she said surprise we are boarding a plane in 2 hours for WDW. I ask for how many days and her reply was till next Wed. I got very upset and told her I could not go because we are doing inventory at work starting Wed and I had to get ready for it on Mon. At that moment my alarm goes off. The whole day All I could think about was WDW and how bad we are missing the it.

Terra
06-28-2011, 09:01 PM
Dreams like that make me chuckle [after the fact!] I've had that kind where I wake up mad! Then realize!

Hope this next year passes quickly for you! Listen to lots of Disney music and watch lots of YouTube attraction videos in the meantime ;)

PAYROLL PRINCESS
07-02-2011, 10:30 PM
That's kind of funny. You were mad because you were going to Disney? I'd find a way to make it work. But I've also had to work WHILE I was at Disney too. But once I did what needed to be done, I got to go play.
Happy planning for next year.