PDA

View Full Version : Upgrade to Free Dining, Lose ADRs?

BelleBeauty
06-25-2011, 10:18 AM
I'm still crossing my fingers that free dining will be offered during our November trip. We've already made all of our ADRs saying we do not have the dining plan. If we are able to get free dining, will we lose all of our ADRs or have to reconfirm all of them?

I know no one knows when Disney will offer a promotion, but I'm just thinking ahead :secret:

Jared
06-25-2011, 11:01 AM
I'm still crossing my fingers that free dining will be offered during our November trip. We've already made all of our ADRs saying we do not have the dining plan. If we are able to get free dining, will we lose all of our ADRs or have to reconfirm all of them?

I know no one knows when Disney will offer a promotion, but I'm just thinking ahead :secret:
Even though you submit your resort confirmation number whenever you make a dining reservation, the two are not actually linked. Any change to your hotel or package will have no effect on your other arrangements, so you have nothing to worry about.

:)

darthmacho
06-25-2011, 11:45 AM
No, you shouldn't have a problem. Last year I made my ADRs in February, but they didn't announce the free dining until a couple of months after that. Unless something has changed over the past year, you should be fine. :mickey:

E-OR
06-25-2011, 12:27 PM
You can add free dining and it will not have any changes on your ADR's. We have done it a couple of times.

brivers222
06-25-2011, 12:50 PM
we've changed around our travel dates and what not after i book all of our ADRs.. nothing was removed because our dates changed !

gerald72
06-25-2011, 02:03 PM
You can even cancel your trip totally, and your ADRs will still stand.

Mfarquar
06-25-2011, 06:15 PM
All that matters is that you tell the host/hostess and your waiter/waitress that you have the dining plan when you arrive at the restaurant for your reservation :mickey: