PDA

View Full Version : Check in day - Best Day of the Week?

FAS
06-23-2011, 01:56 PM
We have the freedom this year to travel and check in on any day during the week. I was assuming M or T would be best but thought I would ask others....avoid weekends?

caryrae
06-23-2011, 04:02 PM
We checked-in at Coronado last trip Sept 2009 on a Friday morning and we were pretty much the only ones there. We did a split stay that year and when we checked-in to the 2nd Resort POFQ on a Tuesday morning I think then there was only one other family checking in.

AHOTE
06-27-2011, 10:13 PM
We always arrive on a Tuesday or Wednesday mainly because airfare is cheaper, check in lines are shorter or seem to be and our room is generally ready earlier than the normal check in time. We also take the first AM flight out and the last PM flight home.

epceddie
07-08-2011, 12:14 AM
We've been lucky, because we've never had to wait more than five minutes in a line to check in at Saratoga, Pop Century, Caribbean Beach or OKW, which is our home resort. We do the online check in before we leave, we arrive at the resort around 11, and we're always been taken care of quickly and efficiently.

mariak
07-08-2011, 12:28 AM
.We do the online check in before we leave, we arrive at the resort around 11, and we're always been taken care of quickly and efficiently.

Amen! I was so happy when I finally figured out that I should be doing that! It makes check-in soooo much easier! :thumbsup: