PDA

View Full Version : Been needing to get this done.

grumpyguy
06-22-2011, 07:05 AM
My 500th post!! 500 isn't alot to some of you but quite an event for someone who doesn't like sitting at my computer.My posts always occur when we have a trip planned for our beloved WDW.Not really in the budget now so I felt I would document this milestone by acknowledging my love for Mr.Walter Elias Disney and all of his wonderful ideas and creations.They help me make sense of life's challenges at times.Thanks to intercot and all of us who love what DISNEY REALLY stands for.
Keep the magic alive!!:mickey:

Dsnygirl
06-22-2011, 08:24 AM
Thank you for a lovely post -- congrats on #500!! :thumbsup:

disneymom15
06-22-2011, 09:17 AM
Thank you for a lovely post -- congrats on #500!! :thumbsup:

Yes, thank you for the nice post.

CajunDisneyDad
06-22-2011, 10:29 AM
Grats :)

You know Walt Disney is one of those special people that I think people will agree... This world is a better place because he lived and shared with the world his imagination. He gave us childhood friends and dreams through his TV shows, movies, and Theme Parks. Before someone accuses me of Disney Worship...please lets keep this in context... I know I have gotten countless hours of enjoyment from the fruits of his labors, so there :P

Tink#64
06-23-2011, 01:20 AM
:mickey: What a great post! I so enjoy my fellow Intercotee's and all the warm fuzzies shared over all things Disney! I agree & imho, Walt Disney was truly a gift to us all, without that imagination & dream and the ability to bring it all to fruition we wouldn't have our Wonderful World of Disney!

Congrats on your 500th! :high5: