PDA

View Full Version : EMH rides

ftwildernesskid
06-21-2011, 09:50 PM
We were just there a few weeks ago and took advantage of EMH in the morning at MK. The only rides open at this time were in Fantasyland. I may be wrong, but I could have sworn that at some point almost all the rides were open during morning EMHs. Am I crazy?????? Wait..maybe I should rephrase...Am I wrong. :mickey:

wdwfansince75
06-22-2011, 12:59 PM
Last time we used MK AM EMH, Space Mtn and Buzz were open as well...But Splash, BRMRR, POTC, and HM were all closed. Was able to do Space Mtn several times. Stitch was also open, but it is definitely not on my wish list.

micky95
06-22-2011, 04:14 PM
we've had the same thing happen to us .even if its not emh when you go to the park some rides dont open until an hour or two later.i think they should all open at the same time. just doesnt make sense why some are and others are'nt:mickey:

KylesMom
06-22-2011, 04:36 PM
We were just there a few weeks ago and took advantage of EMH in the morning at MK. The only rides open at this time were in Fantasyland. I may be wrong, but I could have sworn that at some point almost all the rides were open during morning EMHs. Am I crazy?????? Wait..maybe I should rephrase...Am I wrong. :mickey: There have always been limited attractions open for EMH in each park. However, while Space Mountain was being refurbed, they opened up a few other attractions such as Big Thunder and Splash Mountain. Once Space Mountain was complete, they changed it back. You may be thinking of that time.

Funny, I was just updating my vacation planning booklet this morning, refreshing my list for our upcoming trip! :mickey: I should add that there are several attractions in Tomorrowland which are open, including Space Mtn, Buzz Lightyear, Stitch and Indy Speedway.