PDA

View Full Version : Any more secrets?

Giselle
06-21-2011, 04:33 PM
I learned on this board about the paintbrush in Tom Sawyer's Island and found it and received FP to TM last trip. Yay! Super fun. Are there any more secrets like that I should know? We will be going during MNSSHP. :mpumpkin: Maybe there is something special to see or do during that time?

micky95
06-22-2011, 07:05 AM
at dhs muppets show there is the key under the mat as you come in theres a sign that says back in five minutes ,keys under mat.give it to a cm and you get a certificate or at least thats what my dw got a few years ago.one week till disney !!:mickey:

brivers222
06-22-2011, 09:37 AM
We will be going during MNSSHP. :mpumpkin: Maybe there is something special to see or do during that time?

We attended MNSSHP for the first time last year... the parties were the best thing i have attended in all my visits there. The holiday parade, the fireworks (360 surround fireworks... blows wishes out of the water). Don't forget to trick or treat also! you get a ton of candy!!!!!!

We planned on 1 party and ended up going to all three offered during our stay... they were that much fun!

A Big Kid
06-22-2011, 12:15 PM
at dhs muppets show there is the key under the mat as you come in theres a sign that says back in five minutes ,keys under mat.give it to a cm and you get a certificate or at least thats what my dw got a few years ago.one week till disney !!:mickey:

On the several occasions that I have seen the key, it was glued tight to the floor. :confused:

micky95
06-24-2011, 06:20 AM
On the several occasions that I have seen the key, it was glued tight to the floor. :confused:

i was wrong:blush: (that never happens) the key is glued to the floor .the cm saw my dw lift the mat for the key and that is when she got the certificate.

Msfforever
06-27-2011, 08:12 PM
My friend and i went to Disney in Jan of '09 and I had read about all the secrets on here. I never found any of them to be true or work. Since you seem to have visited lately, I am curious as to how easily you found the paintbrushes? I am heading back in August and would love to find one! Thanks

Giselle
06-29-2011, 10:39 AM
The paintbrush was not hard to find. It was maybe 5 feet off the path just laying on the grass, not really under or behind anything. If I hadn't read about it here, I would assume it was part of the attraction, not mean to be picked up. I held on to it until we got back on the raft and gave it to one of the castmembers. It was in the middle of the day too. I'm not sure but they probably re-hide it throughout the day so that it can be found over and over.